I haven’t publish a post in a while. I have been busy doing other things unfortunately on the expense of my blog. I know, that should not be an excuse.
While my blog was in hiatus, I became involved in multiple projects. These are the things that have been taking my time. I am not finished with all these projects. I am still working on them. I don’t even know when I am going to complete them.
– I enrolled for a Copywriting course, which I am enjoying greatly. I was hoping it will take me three months to complete the course but with so many things on my plate it might take a while.
– I started writing my paranormal story. The story it still at infancy stage. I don’t know how long it will take me to develop it into a fully fledge novel.
– My other book that I started sometime back is also gaining momentum. I must admit the pace has been slow. I am trying to improve on that.
– With writing comes reading and researching. Time consuming but necessary.
– I have also registered to run, a 10km or 6.25 miles, Race for Life. A women only fundraising event hosted by Cancer Research UK. I am currently training for this race by running an hour four days a week. The race is scheduled to take place on 06 July 2014 in Newbury. I am looking forward to this race.
In the midst of all these activities, I also found time to visit the island of Tenerife, Spain on holiday. It was a well-deserved holiday seeing that May is my birthday month.
As you can see, I haven’t been lazing around. Over and above all these things, I had time to make time for my family and time to meet with friends. It is said that women are good at multi-tasking or is this multi-tasking taken to another level?
Thank you for stopping by.